Why We Are Proud to Offer Malarkey Products
We chose Malarkey because they share our commitment to the end-user with products that improve people’s lives while balancing economic and environmental interests. Striving for excellence in everything from residential to commercial, Malarkey offers a variety of materials that give us roofing contractors and YOU, the customer, many great benefits.
Benefits of Malarkey Roofing Products® include…
Come check out my roof!
- Beautiful Roofs – Malarkey has been manufacturing polymer modified shingles that are both aesthetically pleasing but also functional in order to meet challenging environments. Because of the size and color options of their entire product line, you can easily find what you’re looking for in your dream home.
- Sustainable Materials – For decades, many roofing manufacturers never gave a second thought to using sustainable materials, but that’s changing with companies like Malarkey! All of their options meet our high standards of sustainability. Also, when it comes time to replace the roof, the asphalt can be recycled!
- Fights Smog Pollution – A roof made with their specially engineered roofing granules can greatly reduce smog pollution from things like automotive emissions and industrial facilities. When the shingles are exposed to the sun’s UV rays, it helps break down smog particles which can be washed away by rainfall, thus reducing pollution.
- Heat Reflective – Roofing granules reflect solar rays away from the roof, which means that the amount of heat bleeding into your home is reduced, which lowers energy costs!
- Weather-Resistant – Malarkey asphalt shingles are manufactured using PMA (styrene butadiene styrene or SBS), which means they are stronger and will effortlessly absorb impacts from hail and wind. Keeping the granules on the shingle equates to a longer roof life and is ideal for homes in stormy areas.
- Stain, Mold, and Mildew-Resistant – The innovative design of the asphalt shingles helps protect your roof from black streaks caused by algae, maintaining the look and beauty of your roof for years to come. Its mold and mildew resistance makes it an excellent choice for homes that are subject to low sunlight and high humidity.
Asphalt Roofing Shingles | Malarkey Roofing Products
At Riley Hays Roofing and Construction, we hold ourselves to the highest standards of reliability and craftsmanship, which is why we seek out only the best products to help meet our customers’ needs. Through our partnership with Malarkey, we are able to offer families in Little Rock access to a full line of steep slope roofing products and residential asphalt roofing shingles, such as 3-tab, heavyweight, laminated architectural shingles in a variety of colors and styles.
However, it’s not enough to simply supply these quality products. That’s why Malarkey has created the Certified Residential Contractor Program® in order to designate business partners that are qualified to handle their roofing products and also so that customers can have a degree of confidence when selecting a roofing contractor that has been vetted to the highest standards.
Certain criteria is in place to allow certification in this program. Contractors must…
- Be licensed, bonded, and insured (in compliance with state regulations)
- Be in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and the Construction Contractors Board
- Be in business for a minimum of 5 years
- Follow all local building codes and regulations
- Have completed Malarkey’s series of educational programs and evaluations
We trust Malarkey to help keep your home and family protected— and Malarkey trusts us! We are proud to be a Malarkey Certified Residential Contractor® as well as an Emerald Pro Contractor®. This is an exclusive honor, making us one of very few roofing companies in Little Rock to offer Malarkey’s excellent service, products, and great warranty. To learn more about these certifications, speak to one of our associates!
CertainTeed Designer Shingles
Designed to work together, the CertainTeed products provides countless options to create the space you’ve always dreamed about. With more than 300 Roofing options to choose from, this is one of the many reasons why Riley Hays Roofing and Construction trust CertainTeed Roofing products. Every product CertainTeed produces is backed by 100+ years of manufacturing excellence.
CertainTeed Roofing Technologies include…
Come check out my roof!
- ClimateFlex® – ClimateFlex technology combines our durable roofing asphalt with the performance benefits of rubberizing polymers. This results in impact-resistant shingles that offer an industry-leading Class 4 rating (UL Classified to UL 2218) for protection against hail damage and hail impact, as well as superior surface granule adhesion and all-weather performance that protects year round in almost any climate or condition.
- Solaris Cool Roof® – Solaris Cool Roof technology is a sustainable solution that applies energy-saving performance to our most popular shingle brands. Featuring a special granule surface blend that can reflect up to 27 percent of solar heat, they help reduce roof temperatures and heat transfer into living spaces, lessening the workloads of air conditioning system to save on energy costs.
- StreakFighter® – StreakFighter technology provides reliable, long-term protection against the unsightly black streaks caused by algae formation. Featuring copper-infused surface granules that possess natural anti-algae properties, StreakFighter works to prevent algae from taking hold on shingles – helping roofs maintain their beauty and color, and helping homeowners avoid expensive algae cleaning or time-consuming roof maintenance.
- NailTrak® – Since its introduction in 2004, the NailTrak wide nailing area has helped contractors install with speed, accuracy, and confidence. Now NailTrak is better than ever – with brighter nailing lines that remain highly visible from sunup to sundown.
- QuadraBond® – QuadraBond technology firmly secures the layers of a shingle together, helping roofs stand up to wind and weather so they maintain their beauty and performance. Featuring an industry-best four points of adhesion, and backed by CertainTeed’s superior manufacturer’s warranty, QuadraBond delivers exceptional quality and reliable strength against shingle delamination.
Malarkey Commercial Roofing Products
Business owners of all sizes turn to Riley Hays Roofing and Construction when they need a roof that can withstand the elements and provide protection to employees and patrons alike. Malarkey offers a wide variety of low slope multi-ply bituminous systems to meet your project specifications.
The Malarkey commercial lineup features…
- SBS Modified Bituminous Systems
- Conventional Bituminous Systems
- Commercial Steep Slope Systems
- Advanced Vegetative Roof System
All roofing systems are designed to deliver long-term performance for your business location. To learn more about these options, go to the Malarkey Roofing Products® website or contact Riley Hays Roofing and Construction now to see how we can help you!